2001 Beacon Street Suite 209
Brighton MA 02135
617-794-4084 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax preparation services are offered year-round, by appointment only. My services include electronic filing, penalty and interest guarantee, and backup of your tax data for six years.
I have been a tax preparer for over 20 years and have been an enrolled agent since 2001. (An enrolled agent is someone who has passed a rigorous IRS exam and is licensed to represent clients before the IRS, especially those who have been audited.) Areas of specialty include tax preparation for the self-employed, rental owners, multiple states, and nonresident aliens. Trust and gift tax returns are prepared as well.
Thank you for considering my services.
-- Joseph Kirchgassner
- Tax preparation and related tax services
- Office hours and directions
- Collecting tax documents / tax organizer
- Guideline to tax preparation fees
- Taxaway business policies
- The original homepage: Current and past tax law information / tax tips
- The 2015 penalty for not having health insurance
- An overview of the Affordable Care Act (ie 'Obamacare')
Why not do-it-yourself? What's the advantage using Taxaway? Maybe these three reasons.
My professional background: some information.
What percentage of tax preparers are enrolled agents? The answer is here!
follow Taxaway Twitter